My friend, Taylor at A Little Slice of Heaven..., gave me the Honest Scrap award! There are a couple of things you have to do when you get this award:~ You have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true.~ You have to tag 10 people with the award.~ Let all the people you've given the award to know that they've gotten it.~ Make sure you link back to the person who awarded it to you.
So Here it goes...
1. I absolutely despise folding laundry and putting it away. It is a necessary evil!!! I don't mind doing laundry, but I'd rather let the laundry fairy fold it...could we invent one of those???
2. I am the youngest of four kids...I was basically raised by 5 people because I am the youngest by seven years. I LOVE it though! My brothers and sister are the BEST!!! My parents are AMAZING!!!
3. My absolute favorite vehicle is a Dodge Ram and I definitely am jealous that my father is driving one right now.
4. I LOVE country music and I pride myself on knowing almost all the words to most of the songs that come on the radio...not snobby, just a good memory I guess.
5. At night I pray for every single one of my family members by name and their circumstances if I know them at the moment. I do not miss one...unless I fall asleep. Hey, what can I say, I have a HUGE family. Yes, that includes nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and cousins.
6. When my husband is not at home due to traveling for work, I wake up no less than three times in the middle of the night.
7. I love romantic comedy movies. However, my husband does not like going to movies so they are few and far between...Maybe I need a girls night out...
8. I LOVE getting letters in the mail!!! I recently received a postcard from someone who I adore when she went to Florida and it truly made my day!!!
9. My husband leaves little notes or cards around the house when he leaves on a business trip and I get really giddy when I get home because I get to hunt for them.
10. I never knew how much I would enjoy saying that I have a little girl on the way. Because I have two older brothers and an older sister and we were born boy, girl, boy, girl, I thought I would want a boy first...however, now that I know I am having a little girl, I couldn't be any happier!!!
I am sure glad you know all of this now... :)
Tag you're it...
Chelsea at As of late...
Jessie at Connor's Song
Gail at Kegan and Ty Setliff
Nina at Life is Full of Little Treats
Courtney at Modest Mumblings of a Modern Mommy
Phillip at My Life...
Sarah at Pittsfest
I'm off to learn more lyrics to more songs!!!